Hilde Consult offers training in The Netherlands and abroad.
In The Netherlands
The workshops and trainings of Hilde Consult in The Netherlands are addressing themes from within my 4 pillars but for the Dutch public (also multi-cultured). You find these when pressing the Dutch flag button.
Abroad Trainings/workshops for Civil Society Organisations in developing countries have mainly to do with organizational capacity strengthening. Participants can be the managers, a teams, or representatives from different organisations.
Subjects: Just a grip from the many possible subjects (always tailor-made regarding number of details, total of days, set-up in general, depending on the kind of participants and taking into consideration the already existing knowledge and skills):
- Mission/vision/ strategy
- Theory of change
- Leadership (personal and management-) and Soft Skills Training
- Result-based management
- Quality management
- Monitoring & evaluation frameworks
- What are indicators, how to set-up and apply.
- HRM & jobdescriptions
- Competence based learning
- Performance management
- Training of trainers
- Methods for learning/ curriculum development
- Methods for evaluation (outcome mapping, most significant change, participatory approach)
- Mainstreaming on a theme, for ex. HIV/AIDS , Gender, Environment
- Project cycle management, Program and Project Management
- Project design and proposal writing
Upon request I can send you more details of a certain subject. Just drop me a contact note.
For example: The training Project Cycle Management