Who is Hilde
My nearly 30 years of professional experience with change from within, global cooperation and cultural diversity enables me to easily connect with people from everywhere , in all kind of positions, and in their diverse situations. I am truly interested to hear people's stories, and not easily tired of posing questions and searching for answers. Thus creating dialogue on how things are actually going, and finding out what is needed for arriving where you want to be.
My primary motivation is to see individuals, groups, organizations bloom and bear fruits according to their full potential. To detect this potential is the thing I truly enjoy: helping to get rid of un-helpfull patterns, restricting habits and overcome barriers withholding to move forwards. Not as a one-off intervention, but in a process, leading to sustainable change.
Mix of Competencies
To do the things I do, I make use of the following mix of competencies, that are still in process of development due to my liking of lifelong learning:
- Proactive and result-driven
- Ability to inspire and lead
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Determination and perseverance, clear results-oriented focus
- Strong in planning, scheduling and multitasking
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good relationship manager
- Connector and networker
- Team player
- Service oriented
- Ability to facilitate adult learning processes
- Ability to develop organizational learning trajectories capacity building
- Generate, collect and divulgate studies and knowledge about innovations and best practices
- Knows key concepts and methods in management, HRM and financial management
- Vast knowledge and experience in institutional and program assessments, analysis, evaluation and re-design.
- Strategy and policy development
- Working experience in developing and emerging economies (12 years, Surinam, Honduras, DRCongo)
- Ability to work in an intercultural setting / with a multicultural team (missions to 20+ countries)
- Global vision and a broad interest, can see problems from different angles
- Clear and concise writing skills;
- Fluency in Dutch, English, French, Spanish
- Proficient in Windows Office (incl. PowerPoint) and Internet
- East, Central and Southern Africa
- Latin America & Caribbean
- South America
- South Asia
- South East Asia & Pacific
See my LinkedIn profile for more info.